automatic case sealer
HM145 Range is the automatic case erector with side belts and manual adjustment.
It is designed to seal with Hot Melt glue the bottom of boxes. The operator, after having filled the box storage with boxes and adjusted the machine, turns “On” switch.
The machine automatically takes a box from the boxes storage. A carriage drags the box which is automatically opened by a box-opener lever. Then the box is taken away by a second carriage through side drive belts to start the folding operations.
- Box storage for 150 boxes
- Box storage available on left side (SX) or right side (DX)
- 2 carriages activated by a pneumatic system with suction cups to take cartons from the boxes storage, to fold and to take them away by drive belts (2 x Motors kW 0,55 each) for the bottom flaps folding & sealing with Hot Melt glue
- ROBATECH® Hot Melt glue dispenser positioned on an external carriage with casters (other brands on request)
- VENTURI® vacuum system
- Control panel equipped with: box counter - box timer, low box storage alarm, glue end alarm, full line alarm after the machine
- Safety protections with switches to disconnect electric and pneumatic circuits if opened
- Machine controlled by PLC
- Higher legs (AS80)
- Casters (AS77)
- Casters (AS109)
- Roller conveyor (RG)
- Extendable conveyor (GTL - GTR)