K-SERIES TAPING UNITS
With SIAT K taping units is possible to process different types of tape from PVC, PP, to PAPER and on different sizes from 30 to 75 mm.
SIAT K-Series Taping Units are the best-selling in the world, offering excellent results and allowing you to maximize productivity by permitting line speed to be set up to 30 meters per minute (100 fpm) with the best sealing quality.
- checkEasy to handle – ergonomic desig
- checkLight – lightest taping units in the market
- checkQuick tape replacement – easy threading, allowing an easy removal of the head for tape replacement
- checkCorrect tape tension – friction roller and tape drum for proper tape unwinding
- checkReliable – Extremely durable even in rough environments
- checkAdjustable working conditions – adaptable spring position for roller strength variation
- checkStable tape drum – to guarantee a firm presence of the tape inside the drum
- checkCE compliant - engineered and produced in Italy according to EU safety standards
Able to process different types of tape from PVC, PP, to PAPER and on different sizes from 30 to 75 mm.
Engineered and produced in Italy with the highest quality components.
Ergonomic design, easy to assemble, makes it simply adaptable for retrofit in existing machines.
For high-speed packaging lines common in e-commerce and large retail companies.
Known for their durability and for being low maintenance while keeping high levels of productivity and quality.
Also available in stainless steel to guarantee the maximum duration for environments where hygiene is very important, such as medical or food and diaries.
Device for the end/broken of the tape: for machines with logic it is possible
to install a disk connected to the photocell that signals the end/broken of the tape
Filament tape kit: to process higher strength filament tapes